- It’s not labeled for immediate relief, something to think about if you are in pain now.
- It may take up to 7 days to achieve relief.
- Dosing can be cumbersome as you need to squeeze a length of gel next to a dosing card. There are two doses depending on the size of the joints you are treating. This can be repeated up to 4 times a day.
- Voltaren can only be used on 6 joints and has not been proven effective for any other pains such as back aches or muscle strains.“The good news is if you are an arthritis sufferer and want fast and effective relief, there are other topical options,” says Dr. Bob Arnot including “Salonpas Pain Relief Patch Large which is a great choice for fast, effective arthritis relief.” Additional benefits of the Salonpas Pain Relief Patch are:
- Speed of onset –It begins to work in one hour.
- Time to efficacy- The patch demonstrated clinically meaningful pain relief in the first day, and improved range of motion.
- Salonpas is easy to apply and the dose is pre-measured in the patch.
- Salonpas works up to 12 hours.
- Salonpas can be used for multiple pains.“As a physician, I recommend topicals first and I have shared some great options to safely and effectively relieve your pain,” says Dr. Bob Arnot.
I received complimentary product.