How To Travel With Kids (Without Losing Your Mind): Real World Tips and Practical Solutions for Traveling with Your Children
by Natasha Sandhir (Author), AJ Ratani (Author)
Think you have to suppress your sense of wanderlust now that you’re a parent? Think again!
In How to Travel With Kids (Without Losing Your Mind), passionate world travelers and parents Natasha Sandhir and AJ Ratani share their groundbreaking travel philosophy, Be F.L.E.X.I.B.L.E. which turns conventional thinking on its head and presents parents with real-world solutions to the most common kid-related travel concerns.
After spending several years climbing the corporate ladder, Natasha and AJ decided to pursue their dreams of traveling the world and embarked on the adventure of a lifetime with their almost two-year-old son in tow. Now, they have traveled to 44 countries, taken 79 flights, and visited 115 unique destinations as a family. And along the way, they’ve discovered innovative tips and tricks that make traveling with kids no only doable, but enjoyable!
Inside, you’ll discover:
- Why you shouldn’t wait until your children are older to travel.
- 8 potty secrets that’ll save your trip.
- AJ and Natasha’s Exclusive Plane Seat Hacking Strategy, designed to give you extra space on a plane for FREE!
- 5 steps to handle travel tantrums LIKE A BOSS.
- Our top 12 tips to making any flight fuss-free.
- Guidelines for choosing kid-friendly accommodations.
- The Mary Poppins Packing Method—and why it’s perfect for domestic and international travel.
- How to help your child sleep anywhere and instantly adjust to a new schedule.
- 9 things you wouldn’t believe that you could do with your kids while traveling.
- How to travel stress-free and happy with 1, 2, or even 3 kids (special guest chapter!).
- And so much more!
Complete with comprehensive packing lists, suggested travel destinations for every occasion, and hilarious anecdotes from AJ and Natasha’s travels, How to Travel With Kids (Without Losing Your Mind) will leave you feeling empowered, inspired and excited to indulge your love of travel NOW and make memories with your loved ones that will last forever.
Follow Natasha and AJ
The 2 Idiots Travel Blog
I received a complimentary copy.
Cassandra's Review- If you have kids and need to travel this is a must have book. I like the sections like fun things to do in a car or sleeping on a ship. You can spend time and have so much fun with these facts and interesting stories and this will make the perfect gift.