With over 9 million copies sold, the Adventure Bible brand is beloved by Christian schools, churches, and families alike. Now, the #1 Bible for kids, including all of the trusted essentials loved by parents, is available in an exciting polar exploration theme!
Ready for a frosty Adventure? Embark on a fun, exciting trek through God’s Word with the NIV Adventure Bible, now in an all-new polar exploration theme! While on this arctic adventure, readers meet all types of people, see all sorts of places, and learn all kinds of facts about the Bible. And most importantly you’ll grow closer in your relationship with God.
Features of the NIV Adventure Bible, Polar Exploration Edition include:
• The same trusted Adventure Bible content in a frosty new theme
• Full-color images of polar animals, arctic outposts, and icy landscapes throughout make learning about the Bible even more engaging
• Life in Bible Times—Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
• Words to Treasure—Highlights great verses to memorize
• Did You Know?—Interesting facts help you understand God’s Word and the life of faith
• People in Bible Times—Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
• Live It!—Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
• Twenty polar-themed pages focus on topics such as how to know you are a Christian, famous people of the Bible, highlights of the life of Jesus, and how to pray.
• Book introductions feature arctic art and important information about each book of the Bible
• Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words
• Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
• Complete text of the New International Version (NIV) of the Bible
• Thrilling new glacial cover on metallic paper
I received a complimentary copy.
Cassandra's Review- You may have to read and discuss more so the passages with younger aged children, but that should be a really fun time for you all. The book provides a way for any aged reader to explore and find favor with God. You do not have to have a strong faith, but it would help if you did believe in what you are reading as this is a really nice story book. You get a learning experience that you can take on a few minutes or hours depending on the amount of time you want to give during the day, plus there are always a lot of pages of scripture to reflect on for years after finishing the book.