zulily uncovered in a recent poll which female celebrities Americans think are the “most-savvy” online shoppers and the results are in…
· The ever-lovable Ocean’s 8 star Sandra Bullock topped the charts (24%), followed shortly after by the sexy screen stealer Jennifer Lawrence (18%), and then daytime TV phenom Kelly Ripa (16%).
· She may be the “newest Royal” but Americans aren’t so sure Meghan Markle has what it takes to still be a “savvy online shopper.” The Duchess of Sussex ranked 6th from a list of female celebs, falling behind Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Lawrence, Kelly Ripa, Chrissy Teigen and Hoda Kotb.*
Want to dress like a celeb but stick to your budget? In honor of savvy-shoppers everywhere, zulily JUST unveiled the news about our first-ever zulily Thrill Week to bring a whole week of “wow!” with exclusive deals from boutique and beloved brands, all at unbelievable prices. From July 23-27, we’ll unveil:
· A Daily Big Thrill (like a family vacation for the price of a beach umbrella, or a new wardrobe for the price of a scarf!)
· Numerous time-limited Dashes for the Deal (like designer sunglasses for only $29.99)
· Other surprises & delights throughout the entire customer experience from the zulily site, mobile app, social channels and more…