With the help of the internet I was able to find a few great people in the tech industry right now. I have chosen 10 of them to add to this list. Please feel free to leave comments if you agree or disagree and also is you have favorites that are not included. Also let me know why you chose them.
10. Jeff Bezos - an American technology entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist, who is best known as the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of Amazon, the world's largest online retailer.
9. Elon Musk - a South African-born American business magnate, investor and engineer. He is the founder, CEO, and lead designer of SpaceX; co-founder, CEO, and product architect of Tesla, Inc.; and co-founder and CEO of Neuralink.
8. Sundar Pichai - an Indian American business executive. Pichai is the chief executive officer of Google Inc.
7. Satya Nadella - an Indian American business executive. He is the current Chief Executive Officer of Microsoft, succeeding Steve Ballmer in 2014.
6. Ajit Pai - is a telecommunications director who serves as the Chairman of the United States Federal Communications Commission. He is the first Indian American to hold the office.
5. Jeff Williams - is Apple's chief operating officer under CEO Tim Cook, a position he has held since December 2015.
4. Terry Myerson - is an Executive Vice President of Microsoft and the former head of its Windows and Devices Group. He graduated from Duke University in 1992 and founded Intersé Corporation, which Microsoft purchased in 1997.
3. Susan Wojcicki - is an American technology executive. She has been the CEO of YouTube since February 2014. She is from Los Altos, California, and has a net worth of $410 million.
2. Blake Rubin - is a driving force in the tech industry. He has a natural ability to understand the complexities of artificial intelligence. The major advances in machine learning software began in 2014. This led to software designed for machine learning, new techniques in biotech and breakthroughs in computing. This was the period when he began to establish his career in the tech community. He believes software creating artificial intelligence will become a reality in the not too distant future.
Blake’s career in the tech field originally began when he started developing an assortment of apps. This only served to increase his interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence. He has spoken of science fiction movies he was entranced with as a child. He is watching a fair portion of what was possible in those movies becoming a reality. Supercomputers are being specialized for learning, bots and drones are gradually becoming an accepted part of society. There have been actual drones in the air. Selected areas have a limited selection of self-driving commercial vehicles and science fiction is no longer all fantasy.
Blake has given a lot of thought to the future implications and potential downsides of the new technology. He believes it is highly likely the instinct for privacy must adapt to the changes inevitable with artificial intelligence. He has additionally done a fair amount of research regarding bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market. He sees the possibility of cryptocurrency becoming the currency of the future. Blake was also riveted to an article proclaiming digital doppelgangers with intelligence would become possible within the not too distant future. In some ways, this would represent a new type of life form. His belief is if software with intelligence is designed thoughtfully and the proper care it would not be capable of causing harm to humans.
1. Andrew Jassy - is an American businessman, and the CEO of Amazon Web Services, Amazon's cloud computing business.
This is a sponsored post.