Here is a small list that I think you would enjoy learning about. All of these women have their own style and way of getting to the top, burt in the end it is hard work and dedication that puts them on today's list. Thanks to online sources for the information.
1. Oprah Winfrey is an American media proprietor, talk show host, actress, producer, and philanthropist.
2. Shahnaz Husain, Shahnaz Herbals Inc. known as the “Queen of Herbal Beauty Care” held a strong interest in beauty and cosmetic which made her discover Shahnaz Herbals Inc. The company has a collection of skin care products ‘without animal testing’. She was bestowed with Padma Shri award by the Government of India in 2006 and ‘World’s Greatest Woman Entrepreneur’ award by 1996 Success Magazine.
3. Debbi Fields is a Business woman, author and Founder of Mrs. Fields. Additionally, she has written several cookbooks and makes cookies. A resident of Memphis, Tennessee for over 16 years since her remarriage in 1997, she moved to Nashville in 2014.
4. Carol Ann Bartz is an American business executive, former president and CEO of the internet services company Yahoo!, and former chairman, president, and CEO at architectural and engineering design software company Autodesk.
5. Vandana Luthra is an Indian entrepreneur and the founder of VLCC Health Care Ltd. a beauty and wellness conglomerate represented in Asia, the GCC and Africa.
6. Shradha Sharma is the founder, CEO and chief editor of YourStory, a media technology platform for entrepreneurs. Before starting YourStory in 2008, Sharma served as an assistant vice president at CNBC TV18 and also a brand adviser at Times of India.
7. Tanea Smith Founder and owner of She’s Got Papers which produces a line of stationery bursting at the seams with inspiration.
8. Dr. Derschaun Sharpley is the president and founder of Helping Individuals Succeed (H.I.S.). Launched in August of 2004, H.I.S. is located in Detroit, Michigan and focuses on developing positive character, and building self-esteem in the lives of inner-city youth.
9. Arianna Huffington- Huffington was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post, which is now owned by AOL. In 2009, Huffington was #12 in Forbes's first-ever list of the Most Influential Women In Media.
10. Chrissy Weems President and Co-founder of Origami Owl.