10. GoCo- Managing HR and benefits doesn’t have to be hard or expensive. It is vital but it doesn’t have to be consuming. The brands desire, as they build the company, is to free customers from the pain of bad, painful, and expensive HR and benefits administration.
9. Quickbooks- Make organization easy and they don't expect you to be an accounting expert. That’s why QuickBooks helps keep everything organized in one place. And, if you have an accountant, share your books for seamless collaboration.
8. Mention Influencer Stack- Mention is the best tool to find influencers already talking about your brand. Monitor your brand name all over the web and social media, and Mention will rank every user based on influence. You can then reach out directly from the platform.
7. Quora- Quora’s mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge. A vast amount of the knowledge that would be valuable to many people is currently only available to a few — either locked in people’s heads, or only accessible to select groups.
6. Trello- Trello is the easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything, trusted by millions of people from all over the world.
5. Intercom- Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support.
4. Meltwater- Meltwater is committed to fostering the growth of the greater startup and data science ecosystem around the world - from MEST, their Pan-African entrepreneurial training program and incubator, to Shack15, the first global data science hub.
3. Freshbooks- The all-new FreshBooks is accounting software that makes running your small business easy, fast and secure. Spend less time on accounting and more time doing the work you love.
2. Upwork- On Upwork you’ll find a range of top talent, from programmers to designers, writers, customer support reps, and more.
1. Izenda- Izenda offers cutting-edge technology that supports all of your reporting and embedded analytics needs. The technology embeds seamlessly into your application so it’s invisible to your end users. This is a simple solution for complex data – They do the heavy lifting while you get all the credit.
I hope that you are able to find something to fit your needs.