This season, BBQ sauce maker Stubb’s Legendary Bar-B-Q is taking inspiration from founder and Texas BBQ legend, C.B. “Stubb” Stubblefield, a Korean war vet and mess sergeant who was known to cook chili on the tailpipe of an army tank, and sharing some tailgating recipes that will have the whole crowd cheering:
- Bloody Maria and Stubbelada cocktails
- Smokey Stuffed Jalapenos with Bacon
- Cowboy Queso Dip
- Smoky Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Beer Can Chicken
- Sticky Sweet and Bacon Cupcakes
- Guests can get in in on the fun with a build-your-own kebab bar featuring a variety of meat, chicken and veggies – here’s a BBQ Chicken Kebab recipe for inspiration
Recipes are courtesy of Stubbs.
I recevied complimentary product.