Friday, August 26, 2016
Balancing ACT: Wealth Management Straight Talk for Women by Joslyn G Ewart Review
You can purchase on Amazon.
Balancing Act: Wealth Management Straight Talk for Women was written by a woman (Certified Financial Planner(TM) professional) for women (and men!) who want the perspective and strategies they need to confidently make the right financial choices in all aspects of their lives.
The book identifies personal finance concepts and tools; it shares true stories of numerous women to illustrate how you can put the concepts and tools to work for your benefit. You will meet Emily and Dan and learn how they solved their money hemorrhaging dilemma, Dana who needed to understand the impact of risk, and Mandy who prepared herself to negotiate for equitable pay for a senior level promotion.
- How to ascertain your current status
- How to pinpoint your financial goals
- How to determine what you need to know
- How to construct a strong investment foundation
- How to secure your financial independence
- How to delineate a retirement plan
- How prepare for the unexpected
- How to fulfill your charitable aspirations
- How to pursue your leadership potential
The stories and exercises in this book will motivate and energize you to jumpstart, revisit, or continue your journey as you aim for a style of living characterized by financial security and independence.
I recevied complimentary copy.
Cassandra's Review- The book has some excellent help for you to be able to get a little more back to order in a financial sense. I think both men and women can benefit from this book, but it is geared for women.