Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Keyboard Wrist Rest Pad - Mouse Pad Included Review #CushionCare
CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad comes with Mouse Pad LOVE YOUR HANDS AND WRIST!
Ever experienced painful and tingling sensation on your fingers when using your laptop or your PC?
Has your arm and hands become numb due to hours of typing and encoding?
Avoid wrist complications like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome now!
The CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad is finally here to offer the ergonomic support you need.
This Keyboard Wrist Pad Helps To:
1. KEEP YOUR WRISTS IN NEUTRAL POSITION - This keyboard wrist pad supports your palm during periods of inactivity, ensuring proper hand position while typing.
2. PROVIDE RELIEF FOR OFFICE WORKERS AND GAME LOVERS - Made from high-quality foam, it conforms to wrists for exceptional comfort. It does not lose its shape overtime and is very durable and lightweight.
3. AVOID INJURIES that can lead to repetitive stress disorder - It helps avoid joint and wrist problems (rheumatoid arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome).
Why Choose The CushionCare Keyboard Wrist Pad?
- Built To Last
- Made from High-Quality Foam
- Lightweight-yet-durable construction for years of use
- Non-skid backing holds pad firmly in place
I received complimentary product.
You can purchase on Amazon.
Cassandra's review- The mousepad has a very firm cushion that pushes in the wrist, but does not hurt. The key board pad is a great height and easy to use. The pads are ready to use right out of the box and the material did not rub or cause a rash on my wrists.