Benzac is helping to kick off the season right with clear skin and a prize pack valued at more than $400!
Galderma Laboratories (maker of Cetaphil and the #1 prescription topical acne brand globally) recently debuted its first-ever, over-the-counter (OTC) treatment: The Benzac Complete Acne Solution regimen. In a study, 91% of people saw an improvement in their acne after using the regimen for just two weeks.
the Benzac 2-Week Challenge with a sweepstakes! Here’s how to enter:
· Post one of the images and tag @BenzacAcne on Instagram
· Include the hashtags #Benzac2WC and #sweepstakes
Note, you must be 13 years or older to enter. Must be posted between 9am on July 1, 2015 and 9am on July 15, 2015.
One winner will receive:
· The Benzac 3-step regimen kit
· A memory keeping kit, including:
o Fujifilm Instax MINI 25 Instant Film Camera
o Box of Instax mini film
o Mini photo album
· Ray-Ban Aviator Flash Lenses
· Frends Headphones
Total approximate retail value: $443.00
More info on Benzac
· Benzac Acne Solutions is a 3-piece acne regimen:
o Benzac Skin Balancing Foaming Cleanser
o Benzac Intensive Spot Treatment
o Benzac Blemish Clearing Hydrator
· Benzac is the only skincare product line that contains soothing East Indian Sandalwood Oil
· After using the Benzac regimen for two weeks, 91% of people saw an improvement in their acne – this is quickest results an acne regimen provides on the market
· Available at most mass retailers, including Target, Wal-Mart and Walgreen’s. You can find the full list on Benzac.com.
· You can get $5 off the regimen with promo code MakeMeABenzac on Benzac.com