Sunday, November 23, 2014
The pee pocket and Swim Spray review
1. Hold The Pee Pocket™ between your thumb and fingers and squeeze together to create funnel.
2. Lower pants or lift skirt.
3. Place the large opening so it completely covers the pee flow area and point the opposite tip down slightly.
4. Relax and go.
5. Clean with the hygienic tissue wipe.
6. Return The Pee Pocket™ and wipe to the disposable bag, then toss.
I received a .99 cent product complimentary for review.
Cassandra's Review- This is like a paper cone similar to a toilet paper roll and you can pee all over yourself if not used properly.
Safely Eliminate Chlorine Odor and Irritation
SwimSpray chlorine removal spray safely eliminates chlorine odor and irritation from your hair and skin. SwimSpray is simple to use, safe, and effective for swimmers of all ages and abilities.
I received this complimentary product for review.
Use SwimSpray after swimming with your favorite shampoo, soap, or body wash. You will notice that you do not smell like chlorine the very first time that you use SwimSpray.
All domestic orders ship for one flat rate of $5.25.
Cassandra's Review- This product has no scent. You still need to use your other cleaning products with this, but if you're in a huge amount of chlorine, this will reduce the smell.