Certified USDA Organic Kalonji (Also known as Black Seeds) Seeds - Heirloom quality!
Scientific Name - Nigella Sativa. Multiple health benefits!
Grown in organic farms in India - NO Ethylene Oxide (ETO) treatment, NON-Irradiated
All Natural, No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
Packed in a resealable bag and then completely sealed to preserve aroma, purity and to avoid any contamination
100% Certified USDA Organic Whole Kalonji (Nigella Sativa/Black Cumin) Seeds
Nigella sativa seed has many many names around the world. Sometimes referred to as Black cumin, Fennel Flower, Nutmeg Flower, blackseed, black caraway, black onion seed, or even roman corriander. In English-speaking countries with large immigrant populations, it is also variously known as kalonji, kezah Hebrew קצח), chernushka (Russian), çörek otu (Turkish), habbat albarakah.
Jiva Organics offers a Certified USDA Organic, high quality and high purity Kalonji Black Seed grown in organic fields in India
There are multiple ways to eat black seeds -
1) Black Seed Tea is very common in Egypt. Just boil the black seed and water, Keep it for 10 minutes, Strain and drink.
2) Black Seed bread is very common in Africa. Add 2 Tbsp of black seed in the dough and bake the bread.
3) Black seeds are very easy to sprout and germinate. Throw the seeds in soil. Water for few days and you will see beautiful shoots that will produce purple flowers. Micro greens can be added to salad.
4) Roast the Black seeds in a pan and munch them. Seeds are aromatic with slightly peppery taste.
5) Powder the black seeds in a spice blender and eat them with honey
6) Sprinkle the Black Seeds in your yogurt bowl.
7) Use them in curry with other spices
Cassandra's Review- The highest quality and excellent amount makes this product worth every penny spent on it. The brand is trustworthy and the taste of the product will not disappoint.